For this month’s #MeetOurStaff segment, we’re learning more about Miranda Allan, our Grants and Administrative Associate.
- I am a Libra
- My parents are my best friends
- I have 2 wonderful younger siblings
- I am saving up for my friend’s bachelorette party in the Andirondacks this July
- I moved back to New England last summer. Before that, I lived in Alabama for two years
- I love people who can laugh at themselves
- My favorite activities involve being outdoors and I love to do this because I get stir-crazy very quickly!
- My favorite color is blue
- My favorite meal involves picnic-ing and my favorite snack food is cheese or french fries (I love them both equally.)
- My favorite movie of all time is Life is Beautiful (La Vita e bella)
- My first concert event I ever went to was probably Wayne from Maine nwhen I was about 5 years old. He brought me on stage to sing, so Courtney Cox can take a seat…
- I am happy when I am out in the sunshine
- My favorite smell is orange blossoms
- The furthest I’ve traveled is to Santorini, Greece
- I am a pretty good cook. Together, my mom and I are attempting to master French macarons
- I have a chocolate lab and a mystery-breed rescue pup that I picked up off the streets of Mobile
- I used to want to be a beekeeper, but then I developed a severe bee sting allergy. So now I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up!
- Fun fact: I have run one half marathon and I am training for another!
Tune in next month when we highlight another one of our fantastic staff members! #HFIpeeps