Meet Ed D.!
For this month’s #MeetOurStaff segment, we’re learning more about Ed DeVenne, part of our fantastic finance team.
- My full name is Edward Joseph (only used when I was fresh!)
- I was born on August 18
- My star sign is Leo
- My parents are Peg and Joe
- I have 2 siblings
- My home is in Reading and I have lived here for 33 years
- I love people who make me laugh
- My favorite activity includes playing goal in ice hockey and I love to do this because you can win the game for your team
- My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of the ocean
- My favorite meal involves steak and my favorite snack food is anything chocolate
- I am organized
- The best time of the day to me is morning because it’s a brand new day filled with possibilities
- I need to have coffee every day
- The first (and only) concert event I ever went to was Elton John and Kiki Dee at the Old Boston Garden and I went with An old flame
- The best thing anyone has ever said to me is You’re important to me
- The most fun I ever had was when I was on a cruise because it is total relaxation and culinary indulgence
- I am happy when things are going smoothly
- I have 2 kids– Danielle and Derek. I also have one granddaughter right now, and we’re expecting a grandson in July and another granddaughter in late December.
- My favorite smell is ocean air
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Distance wise, California.
- Do you have any special talents? I perform in musical variety shows at Senior Centers and Nursing Homes with a group of talented performers.
- My hobbies are playing hockey, camping, kayaking and fishing
- I have a little yorkie named Dolce
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t want to grow up!
Tune in next month when we highlight another one of our fantastic staff members! #HFIpeeps